In Real Life Picture Thread

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Tipsy on Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:09 pm

I can be nagative as much as I want, my dad threw a glass at me. ;_;
avatar
Tipsy

Posts : 259
Join date : 2007-10-03
Age : 25
Location : England, Birkenhead

View user profile http://Tipsy4zeewin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Lenneh on Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:10 pm

Tipsy wrote:I can be nagative as much as I want, my dad threw a glass at me. ;_;

0_o Why and when?

Lenneh

Posts : 402
Join date : 2007-10-05
Age : 27
Location : Holland!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Tipsy on Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:12 pm

No Comment. ;_;
avatar
Tipsy

Posts : 259
Join date : 2007-10-03
Age : 25
Location : England, Birkenhead

View user profile http://Tipsy4zeewin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Baden on Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:39 pm

i've got a beard. the other pic was from a year n a bit ago. if i can be arsed to doll up a bit i'll post a new picture. but i never EVER doll up.
avatar
Baden

Posts : 111
Join date : 2007-10-06
Age : 28
Location : Bridlington, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Yiira on Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:18 am

Speeking as the only girl here, Lenneh, honestly, you are fit, got it?
avatar
Yiira

Posts : 187
Join date : 2007-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Dorset, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Lenneh on Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:32 am

Yiira wrote:Speeking as the only girl here, Lenneh, honestly, you are fit, got it?

Unfair, you can say whatever you want, whether it's true or not xD No girl to correct you anyway Razz

Lenneh

Posts : 402
Join date : 2007-10-05
Age : 27
Location : Holland!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Kerga on Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:04 am

Damn j00 Len! Much better looking than I am >_<

Damn Jealousy to hell.

No. Seriously Len.. I'm saying this as a straight person.

You are handsome.

Okay. I said the truth.

And if anyone laughs at you. They should hung by their own intestines.

Kerga

Posts : 119
Join date : 2007-10-04
Age : 25
Location : Guernsey, Channel Islands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Tipsy on Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:56 pm

*does the immature 14 yo response*

Lenara and Yiira sittin' in a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
First comes love,
Second comes marriage,
Third comes the baby in the golden carriage!

>.<
avatar
Tipsy

Posts : 259
Join date : 2007-10-03
Age : 25
Location : England, Birkenhead

View user profile http://Tipsy4zeewin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Lenneh on Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:36 pm

Tipsy wrote:*does the immature 14 yo response*

Lenara and Yiira sittin' in a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
First comes love,
Second comes marriage,
Third comes the baby in the golden carriage!

>.<
0_o
How did you know?! xD

Lenneh

Posts : 402
Join date : 2007-10-05
Age : 27
Location : Holland!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Kerga on Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:50 pm

*Is waiting until he can go to poole for pics*

Kerga

Posts : 119
Join date : 2007-10-04
Age : 25
Location : Guernsey, Channel Islands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Tipsy on Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:29 pm

Poole ftw.. Lenara get to england quick Razz
avatar
Tipsy

Posts : 259
Join date : 2007-10-03
Age : 25
Location : England, Birkenhead

View user profile http://Tipsy4zeewin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Tipsy on Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:39 pm

Let's Leave Xariandra out, cause that's fun ^__^
avatar
Tipsy

Posts : 259
Join date : 2007-10-03
Age : 25
Location : England, Birkenhead

View user profile http://Tipsy4zeewin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Kerga on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:15 pm

Okay.. I've finally been brave enough to do it.. But these are some of the worst pictures I've ever seen, I did them myself tonight in my room.

What can I say? I'm ugly. That's the truth.







Please.. Tell me the truth, I don't care anymore.

Kerga

Posts : 119
Join date : 2007-10-04
Age : 25
Location : Guernsey, Channel Islands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Yiira on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:20 pm

I must say, you ain't too bad Smile
I've seen so much worse.
avatar
Yiira

Posts : 187
Join date : 2007-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Dorset, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Kerga on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:22 pm

Yiira wrote:I must say, you ain't too bad Smile
I've seen so much worse.

Meh.. To me these are terrible.. But that's what you get when you try to take pictures alone.. Razz Ty anyway Yiira

Kerga

Posts : 119
Join date : 2007-10-04
Age : 25
Location : Guernsey, Channel Islands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  xariandra on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:28 pm

Oh geez... i can feel the love for me in this page... *cries*

xariandra

Posts : 131
Join date : 2007-10-06
Age : 28
Location : Beveren, Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Kerga on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:30 pm

xariandra wrote:Oh geez... i can feel the love for me in this page... *cries*

/slap

Shush you! I've just posted pictures.. More than you've done so far

Kerga

Posts : 119
Join date : 2007-10-04
Age : 25
Location : Guernsey, Channel Islands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Mielikki on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:34 pm

Kerga, never mind how you look like if in your body there is a good person, and you are. Far more mature and nicer than the average people at your age. Anyway you aren't ugly at all.

Mielikki

Posts : 5
Join date : 2007-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Kerga on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:37 pm

Mielikki wrote:Kerga, never mind how you look like if in your body there is a good person, and you are. Far more mature and nicer than the average people at your age. Anyway you aren't ugly at all.

T-Thanks.. No ones ever said anything like that to me..

/hug

*Sobs* Thank you!

Kerga

Posts : 119
Join date : 2007-10-04
Age : 25
Location : Guernsey, Channel Islands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Lenneh on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:50 pm

*Nod* I agree with the positive comments! Seriously, you shouldn't be so negative about yourself Razz That's my job after all

*Cough* One more pic of me.. with some new clothes?
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img146/7474/img1513fs1.jpg
Pic is a bit dark though.

Lenneh

Posts : 402
Join date : 2007-10-05
Age : 27
Location : Holland!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  xariandra on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:50 pm

Kerga wrote:
Mielikki wrote:Kerga, never mind how you look like if in your body there is a good person, and you are. Far more mature and nicer than the average people at your age. Anyway you aren't ugly at all.

T-Thanks.. No ones ever said anything like that to me..

/hug

*Sobs* Thank you!

I wouldve said that too if i wasnt so emo all the time.

xariandra

Posts : 131
Join date : 2007-10-06
Age : 28
Location : Beveren, Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Kerga on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:52 pm

xariandra wrote:
Kerga wrote:
Mielikki wrote:Kerga, never mind how you look like if in your body there is a good person, and you are. Far more mature and nicer than the average people at your age. Anyway you aren't ugly at all.

T-Thanks.. No ones ever said anything like that to me..

/hug

*Sobs* Thank you!

I wouldve said that too if i wasnt so emo all the time.

/shoo I'm sure you would have..

Kerga

Posts : 119
Join date : 2007-10-04
Age : 25
Location : Guernsey, Channel Islands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Yiira on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:57 pm

Lenneh wrote:*Nod* I agree with the positive comments! Seriously, you shouldn't be so negative about yourself Razz That's my job after all

*Cough* One more pic of me.. with some new clothes?
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img146/7474/img1513fs1.jpg
Pic is a bit dark though.

Vair nice Len Smile Sexeh jacket, try not to look so down though! Smile! Very Happy
avatar
Yiira

Posts : 187
Join date : 2007-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Dorset, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Kerga on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:23 pm

Yiira wrote:
Lenneh wrote:*Nod* I agree with the positive comments! Seriously, you shouldn't be so negative about yourself Razz That's my job after all

*Cough* One more pic of me.. with some new clothes?
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img146/7474/img1513fs1.jpg
Pic is a bit dark though.

Vair nice Len Smile Sexeh jacket, try not to look so down though! Smile! Very Happy


*Nod*

Kerga

Posts : 119
Join date : 2007-10-04
Age : 25
Location : Guernsey, Channel Islands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Baden on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:25 pm

don't any of you lot worry about looking bad, i'm pug fugly and i don't give a crap.
avatar
Baden

Posts : 111
Join date : 2007-10-06
Age : 28
Location : Bridlington, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Real Life Picture Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum